For access to online learning please use Classdojo to access online lessons and support from your Year Group team.
Work will be set daily and online support will be given throughout the day.
Home Learning Expectations
- Learning will be set each day via Class Dojo.
- Learning will be allocated at various points through the day.
- Once you have completed a piece of work, hand it in via Class Dojo. It will be marked and you will receive feedback. You may be given some corrections if needed.
- If you complete any work on paper, please take a photo of it and upload it to Class Dojo via portfolios.
- Any work handed in after 4.30, may not be marked that day.
- The Year group team will be available to answer any queries between 8:30am and 4:30pm via Class Dojo.
- After this, any queries will be answered the following weekday.
- We recognise everyone’s day to day situation will be very different, if you have any issues with completing work on some days, please keep us informed. We recognise not all days will be straight forward!
In Literacy we have been exploring the story Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers. After several weeks looking at the characters feelings, inferring what might happen next and packing our own suitcase for the South Pole! We are now writing our own version of the story starting with a story map!