Next week is mental health week. We have added some stories, activities and links to support well being during lockdown.
For access to online learning please use Classdojo to access online lessons and support from your Year Group team.
Work will be set daily and online support will be given throughout the day.
Home Learning Expectations
- Learning will be set each day via Class Dojo.
- Learning will be allocated in the morning.
- Once you have completed an activity, hand it in via Class Dojo and you will receive feedback and support if requested.
- If you complete any work on paper, please take a photo of it and upload it to Class Dojo via portfolios.
- Any work handed in after 4.30, will be seen the next day.
- The Year group team will be available to answer any queries between 8:30am and 4:30pm via Class Dojo.
- After this, any queries will be answered the following weekday.
- We recognise everyone’s day to day situation will be very different, if you have any issues with completing work on some days, please keep us informed. We recognise not all days will be straight forward!
We made funny faces to make our friends laugh, like hedgehog and tortoise in the story and used different ways to greet our friends while we are apart ❤️