Internet Safety & E-Safety
Rules for Responsible Internet Use
- I will have permission from a member of staff before I use the Internet.
- I will not share my password with other pupils.
- I will not use another pupil’s password.
- I will use the computers only for schoolwork and homework.
- I will not bring portable storage e.g. memory sticks from home into school.
- I will only email people my teacher has approved.
- I will ask my teacher to check my emails (both sent and received).
- I will not give out my full name, home address or telephone number over the internet.
- I will tell a teacher if I see anything I am unhappy with.
- I know that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the internet site I visit.